Learn & Earn
Rewards Referral Program for Research Students
Rewards & How to Earn Them
Students can earn discounts, free sessions and even cash. Conditions apply. Details below.
How It Works
Terms & Conditions
Who Can Participate?
- Students qualify to participate if services they receive
- begin when the project is at the stage of conceptualization, formulation of the research question(s), research proposal / IRB or introduction.
- are offered by participating consultants
- at least 1 hour of services before 20th August 2020, UTC -1200 / Anywhere on Earth (AoE).
- If an advocating student refers a friend. That friend receives 15% off of sessions and the advocating student receives 15% off all subsequent sessions once both remain actively engaged in the program within the 60 days before the successful fulfilment of a new order. Engagement refers to any activity that involves earning and redeeming rewards within this program.
- The advocating student does not incur any personal cost for inviting the friend to earn a reward.
- The advocating student can earn and or redeem rewards only after the friend successfully receives at least 1 hour of service. Services are deemed ‘successful’ if they occur without incident up to 24 hours after their completion time and date (as per the student’s personal account).
- Rewards can be stacked. In other words, students inviting friends can cumulatively earn rewards for each friend to the maximum extent of 100% off. Example; if the advocating student joins the program (thereby earning a 15% discount) and then invites 2 friends (each of whose referral earns the advocating student an additional discount of 15%), the advocating student can redeem a total discount of 45% (ie 15% X 3). However, once the rate of discount for the advocating student exceeds the maximum discount of 100%, that advocating student becomes eligible to earn a share in the service fees of friends whose services are related to the excess.
- If an advocating student refers friends to the extent that the discount due exceeds 100%, that advocating student is eligible to earn the cash value of 20% of the rate paid by each new friend.
- Advocating students earn rewards for only one immediate generation of referrals, ie referrals for which he was personally responsible. Example; if the advocating student’s friends invite other friends, the original advocating student will not earn rewards from his friend’s friend.
- Rewards can be stacked. In other words, students inviting friends can cumulatively earn rewards for each friend. Example; if the advocating student joins the program (thereby earning a 15% discount) and then invites 1 friend (whose referral earns the advocating student an additional discount of 15%), the advocating student can redeem a total discount of 30% (ie 15% + 15%). Read more about discount rates beyond 100% in the ‘referrals’ section.
- Outside of the rewards discussed here, the coordinator and consultant may agree to offer further ways of earning rewards at their discretion.
- Rewards that have not been redeemed for new orders of a service cannot be transferred to other participants, converted into or refunded for cash.
- Rewards cannot be applied retrospectively. Example; if a student’s friend completes a first successful hour only after the advocating student’s 3rd session, the advocating student cannot redeem rewards from the sessions prior to his or her 3rd session.
- DissertationDragon.com reserves the right to modify or cancel rewards in any way and at any time.